Friday, October 10, 2008

FRIDAY FLEA MARKET


Hello and welcome to my first Friday Flea Market hosted by Polly of Counting Your Blessings. Thank you Polly for hosting this, your can go here and get the list to visit other flea markets.

If you would like to purchase anything just click on my email link on the top right with the girl with blue flowers. I can invoice you from paypal or send you my address so you can send a check or moneyorder. Please click on the pic to get a nice big picture.


The first thing I have this week is a fall cross stitched needleroll and I've included two fall bears. The needleroll is apx.5 inches long and the bears are apx. 4 inches tall. The trio is $7.00 and $3.00 shipping.







Next I have a little mini tea pot, apx. 2 1/2 inches tall, cost is $5.00 and $2.00 shipping.





Next is a mini teacup and saucer , apx. 2 inches tall, cost is $3.00 and $2.00 shipping.





That's all I have for this week, I am working on some things that are not finished yet. Please scroll down to see what I still have for sale in last weeks sale.

Blessings, Shirl

1 comment:

blessings said...

Darling! I just love old stuff. =) Blessings... Polly