Friday, October 17, 2008

FRIDAY FLEA MARKET


Hello and welcome to Friday Flea Market hosted by Polly of Counting Your Blessings. Thank you Polly for hosting this fun event, your can go here and get the list to visit other flea markets.

If you would like to purchase anything just click on my email link on the top right with the girl with blue flowers. I can invoice you from paypal or send you my address so you can send a check or moneyorder. Please click on the pic to get a nice big picture. Be sure to scroll down and look at last weeks items, I have some things that have not sold yet.

First this week I have this adorable vintage ribbon work hankie press. I was told by the shop owner that ladies would keep thier hankies in this. It's done in a light green satin type ribbon with cut out paper scraps. The background is some sort of paper with holes in it. I have seen some vintage cross stitch done on this type of fabric. I don't know the age of it but it's so darn cute. The size is apx. 9 1/2 x 7 1/2. I feel that it is in good condition for the age that it looks to be. The price of this is $10.00 and shipping is $3.00. SOLD THANK YOU!


A few closups.



Inside tab.

A closeup of the back.

Next I've made a little Peace hangie that is painted in pink then glittered in pink glitter with a satin bow and vintage millinery flowers. The size of this is 5 3/4 x 3 including the hanger. Price is $7.00 and shipping is $2.00.



This is a fabric wall hanging, a silky type fabric that measures 27 1/2 x 39. It has a pocket to slide a dowel into which you can buy at any hardware store. Shipping would be to high to include the dowel with this purchase. Price is $8.00 and shipping is $3.00
A few closeups of this beautiful beach scene with lighthouse.





Next I have a pretty vintage cup and saucer, it measures apx. 3 inches tall. Price is $6.00 and shipping is $3.00. If you look close at the saucer you can see a few black specks, I don't know what they are, they seem to be fired in the glass.



This darling little teacup would make a cute pincushion or just set on a table with flowers in it. Pretty flowers are on the inside too! It measures apx. 2 3/4" tall. Price is $3.00 and shipping is $3.00.
Well that's it for this week, I hope you found something irresistible, if not I hope you enjoyed just looking at them. I know I love looking at pretty vintage collectibles. Be sure to take a look at previous posts I still have some things that have not sold.
Until next time.
Blessings, Shirl

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Wonderful treasures and beautifully photographed. I'm so glad I stopped by your blog on this wonderful "Flea Market Friday". It was so refreshing to see such pretties on this Friday morning.

Cathy

blessings said...

I love that hankie press! The ribbon is amazing. I'm just window shopping this week as I'm still recovering from spending so much at Marburger =)

Have a beautiful weekend. Blessings... Polly

Cathy said...

Hi - I just discovered your blogs through Pink Saturday. I love that Hankie Press and would love to buy it. Is it still available and how does this process work? Thanks, Cathy K