Friday, November 7, 2008

FIRST FRIDAY & FRIDAY FLEA MARKET


Hello and welcome to First Friday hosted by Rhea of Sweet& Shabby Roses and Friday Flea Market hosted by Polly of Counting Your Blessings.


Along with this weeks new items, I still have things left from previous weeks so please scroll down to see what is still available. If it's hand made and sold I can probably make another one for you with similar materials.

If you would like to purchase anything just use the email link on the top right of my blog, girl with violets in her hair, I can invoice you from paypal or give my address for you to mail check or money order. Be sure to click on picture to get a good close up of items.





First I have for you a Lavender Sleep Pillow embroidered with pale pink silk roses, a basket charm and crystal beads. It's done on a crisp Irish Linen, I made a handmade pillow form with some fresh lavender tucked inside. Just lay this against you bed pillow all day and remove at bedtime, your bed pillow will keep the wonderful fragrance. The Victorians believed that lavender was a calming scent and enduced sleep. The pillow measures apx 12 x7, the cost is $35.00 and shipping is $5.50 priority mail.

A close of of the pretty embroidery work.

Next I have hand made satin strawberries with crystal beads and the large ones have Swarovski Crystals.



The large strawberries are apx. 2 x3 inches, and are made with vintage satin and crystal beads, a felt and flower top with a Swarovski Crystal. They are stuffed with some fresh lavender. Price is $7.00 each and $2.00 shipping.

The small strawberries and apx. 1 x 2 inches, are also made with vintage satin and crystal beads with a felt top and paper flower. They are sold in lots of 3 for $10.00. Shipping is $2.00.
Thank you so much for stopping.
Blessings, Shirl

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Shirl, I love everything! Can you hold some strawberries for me???

Love you!
Amy

blessings said...

Oh those strawberries are amazing!

If you haven't seen it we have a new FFM website (fridayfleamarket.net) with new sign-up terms. I'm so hoping that you'll continue with us!! Blessings... Polly

The Vintage Rose said...

Shirl - so beautiful, love seeing pics of what you have made and reading a little about you.

Pinkie Denise said...

Hello your things are so pretty! I love them...I am going to have to by some of those sweet pink berries Pinkie

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I just realized that I don't have your selling blog on my list! I certainly didn't mean to leave it out. I received my beautiful lolly. It is just fabulous and the ribbon work is amazing. Thank you so much! Have a great Thanksgiving.