Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Embroidered Lolli's


Hello, today I am showcasing my Silk Ribbon Embroidered Lolli's.
I will be adding these to my Etsy Shop and there you can use paypal or mail check or money order. I've made Silk Ribbon Embroidered Lolli's, they are apx. 6" tall with, lolli part is apx. 2" circle. Embroidered in my own design in silk ribbons and a pretty bow has been added. Price of these are $10.00 and shipping is $2.50. I will combine shipping if you would like more than one.



Colors are aqua with pink roses, white french knots, clear crystal beads and an aqua check bow.


Yellow with pink roses, white french knots, clear cystal beads and a pretty pink stripe bow.


Pink with white roses, aqua french knots, clear crystal beads and a pretty pink and green flower bow.
Thank you so much for stopping by I have a new creation in silk to post for you later in the week.
Blessings, Shirl

5 comments:

fridayfleamarket said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fridayfleamarket said...

OH my! Those are darling. My daughter would just love them.

You may have gotten a comment earlier from the FFM. I apologize if it came through your blog. I asked a helper to contact some of the gals whose email addys I didn't have.

Hope you are having a beautiful holiday season. Blessings... Polly

Veleta (Sammy) said...

totally awesome!

Veleta (Sammy) said...

I hope you are going to make more! I just went to your Etsy shop and the are all gone... Of course they would be! How could anyone not want one!

Shirl said...

Hi Sammy! Thank you so much for your interest. I am working on some more lilli's along with some other sweet embroidered creations. I should have them listed soon on Etsy.
Have a Happy & Blessed Christmas
Shirl